Thursday 29 April 2021

Alba Party Party Political Broadcast April 2021

 

A lot has changed since 2016. The arguments for Both Votes SNP – arguments I made – I’ll leave to those who still agree with the SNP’s current tack. Likewise, the arguments for SNP/Greens are much the same was they were in 2016. So one might ask why? The simple reason is one that I have highlighted on the Wilderness for some years now – urgency. I do not believe we have the luxury of a Section 30 route to independence, & I do not think we have the time to do much else. Certainly I don’t think we can afford to wait until 2023, the SNP’s latest projection.

Alba are suggesting something rather more bold, and something that I believe is rather more necessary.



#ListVoteAlba #FreeScotland #AlbaRising #VoteAlba

No comments:

Post a Comment