Sunday 9 November 2014

Good Luck to Catalonia today!

MEMORIES AND HOPES

"On the 17th September, I was up late on #twitter and #Facebook, trying to counter the ultra negative propaganda of THE VOW and the suppression of the truth about Scotland's oil as I had been for over a year before then.

I remember that I knew inside that it was a hard won but definite #YES.
The morning of the 19th felt like a bereavement as did many days that followed on. As each lie was exposed over the coming days, the fight for Scottish Independence did not curl up and die. Our resolve grew stronger. We are resolved to win our independence and SOON.

Tonight, on the eve of the #Catalan Referendum, I pray that there is no vote rigging/ dishonesty and that they become an independent nation.

There are tears in my eyes and sadness in my heart tonight as I relive our Scottish Referendum. But HOPE COMES WITH THE DAWN.

#HOPE Trumps #FEAR and I know that if we can get an honest #referendum that #Scotland will take her rightful place on the world stage.

LIKE and SHARE if you too believe we will be a sovereign nation"

Maureen Fairgrieve


No comments:

Post a Comment